The Office Administrator assists the Executive Director and other administrative staff in daily branch operations by providing administrative support.
Assists the Executive Director with all administrative duties, including but not limited to: • Setting up business meetings with referral sources, community leaders, employees, etc.;
• Providing clerical support including:
• Routing mail, facsimiles;
• Photocopying, filing and typing documents;
• Coordinates details of branch meetings and take minutes at meetings;
• Assists with payroll processing;
• Assists with business office functions as required;
• Assists with coordinating responsibilities;
• Coordinates newsletter;
• Answers telephone and directs calls as appropriate;
• Greets visitors and directs them to the appropriate person;
• Acts as the first line in customer service;
• Coordinates clerical office activities within the branch and with any satellites;
• Backs up staffing coordinator and business office coordinator when indicated;
• Other duties as assigned by the Executive Director.
• Work in a position of trust with vulnerable adults (residents);
• Uphold and promote the organization’s values and philosophy relating particularly to ethics, morality, and integrity as set out;
• Complete other duties as assigned.
Experience: 1 year to less than two years
• Knowledge of Windows and Microsoft Office (including Word, Excel, and Outlook)
• Ability to accurately type 60 wpm is required;
• Ability to operate a personal computer, facsimile machine and photocopier, where applicable;
• Requires discretion, positive communication and effective organizational skills;
• Experience and competence with telephone skills;
• Ability to maintain composure when working under pressure.
• Must provide a complete and current (within six months) Vulnerable Sector Check (including a Criminal Background Check)
• Available to work daily, Monday through Friday
• Ability to multitask
• Detail orientated
Job type: Full-time