PAYROLL CLERK – 3+ MONTHS TERM (Winnipeg, Manitoba)
Are you a professional looking for an accounting role? We’re looking for motivated and self-managing individuals for a payroll position. In this position, you will be responsible for processing payroll, and managing work flow. Apply now, and get started today!
WHAT YOU WILL DO
* Reconcile payroll and ledgers
* Processing multi-provincial payroll for hourly and salary employees
* Assist with accounts payable (AP) and accounts receivable (AR)
* Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual statements
* Complete T4s and T4As (where applicable)
* Prepare reports for government
* Ensure compliance with government regulations
* Minimum 1-2 years of experience in a payroll environment
* Payroll Compliance Practitioner (PCP) certification an asset, high school graduation required
* Proficiency with Microsoft Office (especially Excel) and accounting software
* Ability to work individually and as part of a team in a fast-paced environment
* Strong analytical, organizational and communication skills
* Strong attention to detail
Please send a resume (WORD format preferred) to Lillian Goossen at firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: We thank all those who apply. However, only those selected for further consideration will be contacted.
ABOUT ACCOUNTANTS NOW
Does your current job harness your full potential? As a recruitment firm dedicated solely to the accounting and finance sector in Manitoba, Accountants Now can help. Think of Accountants Now as a personal shopper for your accounting and finance career: First, we get to know you – your skills, experience, career goals, and desired work culture. Next, we pick the best career opportunities from an exclusive list, many of which you will never see advertised. Finally, once you have found a perfect fit, Accountants Now helps ensure a smooth transition. Best of all, we offer this service at no cost to you. When you’re prepared to take the next step in your career, Accountants Now will be ready.
Job type: Full-time