WHO WE ARE
Started in 1987 by a young entrepreneur with a single truck and trailer, Steve’s Livestock Transport has since grown to become the largest commercial livestock carrier in North America – and a leader in the transportation industry.
Steve’s Livestock Transport is looking for a strong operations leader with demonstrated success in achieving financial, strategic, and operational goals while focusing on our corporate goals of people, growth and utilization.
This is an operational leadership role involved in executing strategy, developing and implementing and action plans to increase asset utilization while driving operational efficiencies within the logistics team. The position is based in Blumenort, Manitoba.
• Make it Better Together
• Act with Integrity
• Listen & Respond Openly
• To add value to employees, customers and the transportation industry as a whole
Invest time and resources in our employees
Lead the industry to a higher standard
Go the extra mile to serve our customers
• Identify and pursue opportunities with a focus on improving asset utilization
• Develop departmental action plans to support the Corporate Strategic Plan
• Lead and develop the Logistics Team to achieve organizational strategy, goals and objectives
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
• 3-5 years of leadership experience in the transportation industry is required
• Strong, well-developed leadership skills
• Strategic planning skills
• Demonstrated ability to monitor performance and deliver results with a team
• Understanding of financial reporting
• Strong decision-making, communication and organizational skills
If you are looking for an operations leadership role in a growing company, we’d love to hear from you!
Please send your resume by September 30, 2020 to:
Steve’s Livestock Transport
We thank all applicants for their interest in this position. Only those selected will be contacted.
Job type: Full-time