In a typical day, you will:
* Identify and pursue business at the account level by making routine calls to existing customers or to new customers (Account defined as end user ranging from individual physician or clinic to Hospital).
* Maintain responsibility for providing customer quotes to maximize revenue and profitability.
* Implement business development strategy for all product groups within ET by:
-Determining key decision-makers and devising plans to establish Olympus product use in individual major and key accounts.
-Establishing and maintaining relationships including physician end users nursing management and personnel and broadening contacts to the highest possible decision making level in accounts.
-Cooperating and strategizing with corresponding territory Sales Consultants from other ET sales groups to maximize Olympus business opportunities.
-Understanding and utilizing group contracts whenever possible assuring appropriate compliance and working in conjunction with Regional and National Accounts managers when necessary.
-Maintaining a level of performance in a specified territory which meets or exceeds the sales objective established by the Company Developing and maintaining effective knowledge of competition products strategies organization etc.
* Utilize all available Olympus resources and develops sufficient product procedural and market knowledge to understand the function and use of Olympus products as well as to be able to provide necessary service in support of product use.
* Develop and maintain a detailed understanding of the needs that Olympus products and value added services meet and how they meet them.
* Attend periodic training classes national and area meetings.
* Provide necessary and appropriate after sale service to accounts utilizing each opportunity to discover and pursue additional business.
* Provide input to Regional Managers Marketing organization and others as requested regarding sales sales forecasts competitive activity.
* Group contracted business and other requested information.
* Develop and maintain accurate customer information records of key personnel product usage and developing opportunities.
* Work in close cooperation with Regional Manager regarding all aspects of territory performance including overall sales customer satisfaction execution of business plan and reporting mechanism as requested and provides proper care and maintenance of Olympus demo and sample equipment.
* Adhere to Olympus Sales Agreement and company policies and procedures.
* Interface with other OCI divisions to implement synergistic sales programs.
* Perform other related duties as required.