This is a 15-month term position.The Delivery Coordinator plays an integral role in achieving the highest levels of customer satisfaction during the sales process. The role of the Delivery Coordinator is to ensure that when a customer leaves with their new purchase, that they are 100% completely satisfied with the transaction and they become the last person to impact the customer experience. The ideal candidate has excellent communication, organizational and interpersonal skills and is truly customer focused. The Delivery Coordinator works closely with the sales team and the customer to schedule and organize the delivery where they will spend time with the customer explaining features and functions of the vehicle.
- Focus on customer needs, an understanding of customer service principles and a passion for delivering exceptional customer service
- Automotive industry experience is considered an asset
- Demonstrated ability to nurture collaborative working relationships with team members within the dealership
- Exceptional communication skills (in person, on the phone, email, written)
- Well organized – able to set priorities, develop a work schedule, monitor progress towards goals, and deliver on commitments
- Proficiency working with Microsoft Office, Excel, and other applications
- Valid driver’s license, clean driving record and own transportation to and from work are required
Birchwood is Manitoba’s largest automotive retailer network. Our 23 franchises include two state-of-the-art collision repair centres and four Birchwood Credit Solutions locations, and offer sales, services, and parts to meet our customers’ automotive needs. We’re a recognized leader in the retail automotive industry, not only for our diverse workforce reflecting our community, but also our unparalleled commitment to team members, customers, partners, and neighbourhoods. At Birchwood, our days begin and end with gratitude, personal leadership, trust, respect, continuous improvement and generosity.
To be discussed during interview process.