ServiceMaster Disaster Restoration of Winnipeg North is an Essential Service specializing in the emergency remediation of properties impacted by water, fire, mould, asbestos, Covid-19, and more.
The right individual is eager to learn, has had some exposure to hand tools and basic building, and is motivated to gain useful experience in the remediation/construction industry.
• Basic construction / hand tool experience
• Eager to learn, strong work ethic
• Able to follow instruction and perform physical work
• Ability to work well with others
• Valid driver’s license
• Clean criminal record
• On-call rotation evenings/weekends
• Client-focused personality
Remediation certifications in water, fire, and mould are definite assets.
We offer a competitive salary, a bonus for work requiring a hazmat suit, possible training for emergency certifications, and an excellent benefits package. Pay based on experience. Resume must be attached in ad response.