Our client, FGC Health, is seeking a highly motivated Accounting Manager to be the lead Finance and Accounting resource for the company. The Accounting Manager will supervise local and remote accounting teams and be the liaison with FGC Health’s partners.
FGC Health’s mission is to become a leading consumer health services platform by meeting the medication therapy needs of our consumers at our retail locations, at home and digitally.
FGC Health believes in investing in the human approach to healthcare.
• Financial statements
• Balance sheet management
• Interpret & communicate financial reports
• Review & implement process improvement
• Manage local & remote accounting teams
• Preparation of financial statements
• Review balance sheet reconciliations
• Provide variance analysis
• Assist with the annual budget preparation
• Lead audit engagement
• Daily cash management
• Reconcile all balance sheets
• Inventory reconciliation
• Third party subledger management
• Prepare commodity tax remittances
• Manage AR auto-debit collections
• Manage master data for F & A
• Reconcile vendor statements & credit applications
• Bank reconciliations
• Adhoc reporting
• CPA Designation
• 5 years experience in public accounting
• 3 years management experience
• Self starter with entrepreneurial mindset
• Negotiation skills & ability to influence others
• Strategic planner
• Strong technical skills
• Excellent communication
• Experience with strategic planning
• Knowledgeable with IFRS practices
If you believe you are able to make a strong contribution as the Accounting Manager, submit your resume in confidence to Teri Berry – Senior Consultant at firstname.lastname@example.org quoting #203198.
If you would like more information about this role, please contact Teri at 204-934-8822.
Job type: Full-time