Randstad Staffing, Canada’s largest placement agency, is currently seeking an Assistant Controller for a great family-like company in the manufacturing industry in the north-east of Winnipeg. If you have previously worked in the construction or manufacturing industry, have a professional accounting designation, a minimum of 3 years experience as a senior accountant or assistant controller, knowledge of SAP, your own vehicle and great communication skills, we would love to hear from you!
Duties will include but are not limited to:
– Processing cash receipts and cash reconciliations
– Review AR/AP and follow up on over-due accounts weekly as well as proper coding of invoices
– Monthly account reconciliations and account analysis for accounts as directed
– Balance inter-company accounts monthly
– Processing hourly payroll on a bi-weekly basis
– Providing reports and analysis as required
– Helping with month and year-end
– Other accounting duties as required
– $70,000/year including a generous bonus structure if targets are met
– Monday to Friday flexible daytime hours
– Fully company paid benefits
– Pension plan/RRSP matching available
– Friendly and family-like work environment
– Free parking on site
– Great advancement potential
– Professional Accounting Designation required with 3 years of experience as a senior accountant or assistant controller
– Outstanding problem solving and analytical skills
– Strong Leadership skills with outstanding interpersonal and communication skills
– Previous experience with SAP is mandatory
– Own vehicle is required as the location is not near a bus route
– Ability to work with great attention to detail and high accuracy
– Previous experience in the construction or manufacturing industry is required
Ways to apply:
– Apply directly on this site
– Go to our website at www.randstad.ca, create a profile and apply directly
– Email your resume to email@example.com and include the title of the position in the subject line.
At this time we are no longer accepting walk-in candidates to our office as it is closed due to COVID-19. We appreciate your understanding and look forward to hearing from you soon!
We thank all applicants for their interest in this position and only those selected for interviews will be contacted.
Randstad Canada is committed to building a diverse workforce reflective of the diversity of Canada. As a result, we promote employment equity and encourage candidates, especially those who identify as a woman, an Aboriginal person, a person with a disability or a member of a visible minority group, and any others who may contribute to the diversification of our workforce, to apply.
Randstad Canada is also committed to developing an inclusive, barrier-free selection processes and work environments.If contacted in relation to a job opportunity, you should advise your Randstad Representative or your local Randstad branch in a timely fashion of the accommodation measures which must be taken to enable you to be assessed in a fair and equitable manner.Information received relating to accommodation measures will be addressed confidentially.
For all feedback on equity and accommodation needs, please contact your local Randstad Canada Branch.