Inspect, repair, maintain, service large mobile equipment and trucks used in the construction field.
Skills, Duties and Responsibilities:
• Must demonstrate ability to efficiently troubleshoot and repair issues in electronic, mechanical, electro/hydraulic systems common to construction equipment.
• Dismantle and reassemble equipment using hoists and hand tools.
• Operate equipment for positioning and diagnosing purposes.
• Some welding/cutting may be required
• Inspect machines to diagnose defects, damage and excessive wear.
• Previous experience working on heavy duty equipment required.
Individual to hold a valid drivers license (operate machines/equipment, shop not located on a transit bus route).
Need to be equipped with their own tools (major tools and uniforms provided).
Offer Great Benefits
Please send resume : email@example.com
or call Sal : 204-294-9770