PAYROLL SPECIALIST – (Winnipeg, MB)
Do you have proven attention to detail and accuracy? Are you interested in using technology to improve day-to-day payroll processes? We’re looking for a Payroll Specialist to process and oversee payroll activities. The successful candidate for this role will be a skilled problem solver in a fast-paced environment. If you think you have what it takes, please apply now!
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
* Analyze and process payroll for 100+ employees
* Sent ROE’s and reporting to CRA
* Calculate payroll adjustments, including retroactive pay adjustments and vacation pay
* Respond to payroll-related issues in a timely and professional manner
* Calculate provincial and federal withholding
* Assist with internal and external audits
* 1+ years of full cycle payroll processing experience
* Proven critical thinking and problem solving abilities
* Strong experience with Microsoft Excel, Word, and Outlook
* Ability to manage highly confidential information and adhere to strict policies
* Excellent communication skills; knowledge of the French language is an asset
Please send a resume (Word format preferred) to Lillian Goossen at firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: We thank all those who apply. However, only those selected for further consideration will be contacted.
ABOUT ACCOUNTANTS NOW
Does your current job harness your full potential? As a recruitment firm dedicated solely to the accounting and finance sector in Manitoba, Accountants Now can help. Think of Accountants Now as a personal shopper for your accounting and finance career: First, we get to know you – your skills, experience, career goals, and desired work culture. Next, we pick the best career opportunities from an exclusive list, many of which you will never see advertised. Finally, once you have found a perfect fit, Accountants Now helps ensure a smooth transition. Best of all, we offer this service at no cost to you. When you’re prepared to take the next step in your career, Accountants Now will be ready.
Job type: Full-time