Brief Overview Of Position:
The ServcoCanada group of companies promotes a work environment that fosters openness, trust and teamwork. We value an inclusive culture based on diverse backgrounds, experience and personal views. We create opportunities for our people to achieve the extraordinary and we celebrate and reward success.
If this sounds like a company you would love to work for and you are a strong individual that likes a challenge, this could be the opportunity for you. We are looking for a Project Administrator to join our team.
We have also expanded and moved our operations and are now located just 3 minutes east of the perimeter on HWY 207!
- Set-up and monitor project paperwork and organize Manager’s paper flow;
- Prepare and track all project logs such as PO’s, RFI’s, Change Orders;
- Utilize reports to monitor project succession;
- Prepare and monitor sub-contracts
- Prepares and schedules project meetings including minutes
- Assist Project Manager in any and all duties needed;
- Prior Project Administration experience is an asset
- Post-Secondary education in Office Administration or Project Management is an asset
- Experience working in the construction industry is an asset
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills
- Superior keyboarding and data entry skills with WPM of 40 or higher
- Proven team player
- Strong analytical skills with a strong attention to detail
The ideal candidate will have MS Project and Jonas software experience as well.
Company information can be found at www.dmsindustrial.ca and www.servcocanada.ca.
If this opportunity interests you and you have the skills and experience necessary to be successful in this role, please apply with your resume as well as your salary expectations.
We thank all applicants however only those considered will be contacted.>/i>