Job Title: Talent Acquisition Specialist
As an Impres Talent Acquisition Specialist you will work as a member of the talent acquisition team to identify top talent and match them to opportunities. This is a home office based position.
Impres is the fastest growing pharmaceutical contract sales organization (CSO) in Canada. We partner with world leading pharmaceutical organizations to provide top talented Sales Managers and Representatives to promote their products.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Coordinate with the hiring managers to identify recruitment needs
- Draft job descriptions and post them via online job search websites such as Indeed and LinkedIn
- Screen resumes and conduct introductory telephone interviews to identify top candidates for current and upcoming opportunities
- Present candidates to the hiring managers for review and coordinate second/final interviews
- Provide consistent touch points and follow up to current and prospective candidates
- Develop a talent pipeline consisting of actively and passively looking candidates that could be considered for future opportunities.
- Other duties as needed
Knowledge and Skills Required
- An educational background in an HR related field
- Strong communication skills in both English and French is required
- Ability to work from home and in a fast paced environment to meet tight deadlines
- Professional verbal and written communication skills
- Attention to detail, excellent organizational skills and discretion with confidential information
Thank you to those who apply. Based on previous experience, the exceptional response rate demands that only those with the required experience will be contacted.
This position is only open to those legally entitled to work in Canada.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Work from home
- Monday to Friday