Brief Overview Of Position:
The ServcoCanada group of companies promotes a work environment that fosters openness, trust and teamwork. We value an inclusive culture based on diverse backgrounds, experience and personal views. We create opportunities for our people to achieve the extraordinary and we celebrate and reward success.
If this sounds like a company you would love to work for and you are a strong individual that likes a challenge, this could be the opportunity for you. We are looking for a Data Entry to join our team. We have also expanded and moved our operations and are now located just 3 minutes east of the perimeter on HWY 207!
Responsibilities will include:
- Assist with various accounts payable processes including;
- Supplier payables
- Manage our employee credit cards along with expense reports
- Various data entry
- Meeting month end closing target dates
- Act as first point of contact with all vendors; effectively communicate and liaise with vendors and other departments to resolve all A/P inquiries and discrepancies
- Generate weekly and monthly payment reports
- Report to the Accounts Payable Supervisor to streamline processes
- Assistance with other accounting tasks such as AR and payroll to support the accounting team;
- Experience with Data Entry
- Experience with GST/HST/PST in multiple provinces, including exemptions and self-assessment
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Flexible and highly organized with superior attention to detail
- Ability to work independently or as part of a team
- Strong ability to organize tasks and work within defined timeline
- Knowledge of Jonas and advanced excel skills would be an asset
- Group Benefits Plan
- Pension Plan
- Flexible work schedule
- Great team environment
If this opportunity interests you and you have the skills and experience necessary to be successful in this role, please apply by emailing your cover letter and resume along with your salary expectations.
Please email your WPM and salary expectations along with your resume.
We are committed to keeping our employees safe & have implemented the following safety measures; Masks/face covering in common areas, desk barriers & hand sanitizing stations. The promotion of social distancing and proper hand hygiene in effect.
We thank all applicants however only those considered will be contacted.