Shift: Monday – Friday (8:00am – 5:00pm)
Status: Regular Full-time
In your role as the Parts & Accessories Associate, at The North West Company (NWC), you will support NWC motorsports’ goals and objectives by providing excellent customer service as you sell parts and accessories to customers.
Joining NWC gives you the opportunity for growth and development throughout the company, a competitive salary and benefits package, and to be part of a dynamic and diverse culture.
NWC is a leading retailer to under-served rural communities and urban neighbourhood markets in the following regions: Northern Canada, Western Canada, rural Alaska, the South Pacific islands, and the Caribbean. Our stores offer a broad range of products and services with an emphasis on food. Our value offer is to be the best local shopping choice for everyday household and local lifestyle needs. Check out northwest.ca for more information.
- Sell parts and accessories to customers; actively solicit sales and suggest service-related parts and accessories;
- Provide quotes to customers and stores as well as information on availability, shipping costs, and time to ship;
- Handle customer communication regarding returns and any concerns with orders. Issue returns and maintain appropriate records;
- Process order requests from the service department for customer repairs;
- Control number of returns due to errors by utilizing resources to accurately identify required parts, accessories, and apparel;
- Maintain proper purchasing procedures, inventory control, security, and pricing of merchandise;
- Process calls, emails, and website requests efficiently to maximize revenue;
- Train on all product, Dealer Management System and all OEM systems; ensure understanding, and training completion; and,
- Assist with consistently updating and maintaining website to generate new sales and entice customers to purchase.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- High School education or equivalent;
- Minimum 1+ years’ experience in a Parts & Accessories dealership environment or related experience;
- Experience with Ski-doo, Honda and Yamaha is considered an asset;
- Experience with OEM systems (BossWeb etc.) is preferred; and
- Excellent customer service skills, and communication skills.
Location: NWC Motorsports, 2010 Notre Dame Avenue, Winnipeg, MB
Reports to: Parts and Accessories Manager
You may include your resume and cover letter together as a single document. A competitive salary is being offered along with opportunities to learn, develop and advance throughout the organization. We thank all applicants for their interest; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.