Manager, Consumer Loan Administration
Full-Time Permanent, Flexible Location
Excellent learning environment with one of Manitoba’s Top Employers
We wouldn’t be a top employer without the team we work with!
• making a difference in the lives of our members and in our communities
• our employees, empowering them with opportunities to learn, advance and thrive in an engaging environment
• our culture of innovation to test and implement new ideas challenging the status quo
Who are we looking for?
• A Manager, Consumer Loan Administration who is responsible for the supervision and development of direct reports through effective orienting, training, coaching and mentoring
• Someone who ensures accurate, legal, and timely completion of department requirements, allowing internal and external member needs to be met in a timely fashion
• Strong communicator that thrives in a collaborative team-based environment
• Post-secondary degree or diploma in Business Administration or equivalent
• Leadership competency with high emphasis on quality of member service
What do we offer?
• a welcoming and friendly team oriented culture
• competitive salary
• paid benefits that can’t compare: bonus program, clothing allowance, matched pension plan, paid extended health and dental care, generous vacation time, paid education and training, preferred loan and savings rates and many more perks
How do you apply?
• log on to our website: www.accesscu.ca
• complete the online application under “Careers”
• include your CV and cover letter
• apply before Friday, October 2nd, 2020
We look forward to hearing from you!
Job type: Full-time