River Ridge I Retirement Residence, located in Winnipeg, Manitoba, os looking for a Recreation Aide to join our team!
As the Recreation Aide you would work, under the supervisor, on tasks related to sports, games, movies, crafts, music, and other recreational activities. You would be responsible for setting up equipment for an activity and cleaning up once the event is over. You would also have an active role in ensuring all residents maintain a healthy day-to-day living quality up to each of their specific needs and capabilities.
- High degree of interpersonal skills.
- Experience working in recreation in a hospital, long-term care or retirement setting is required.
- Degree, diploma, or certificate in recreation/leisure studies would be desirable.
- Computer skills would be an asset.
- Clear, strong communications skills in English.
If interested, please submit your resume for review.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected to proceed in the selection process will be contacted.
Job Types: Part-time, Permanent
- 8 hour shift