DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- General cleaning duties – clean and sanitize washrooms, sweep and wash floors, take out garbage, replenish supplies, and other cleaning as required;
- Set up, take down tables, chairs and other equipment as needed;
- Supervise activities at the center during opening hours and enforce centers rules;
- Directs general inquiries and information on rentals, programs, sports and events appropriately;
- Receives any general deliveries;
o Snow clearing from entry points is performed in a timely manner and follows fire regulations.
o Cut grass, pick up litter, empty garbage cans, keep garden beds groomed, and sweep grounds and parking lots for garbage and safety hazards;
o Performs maintenance of grounds – including soccer fields, tennis courts, basketball court, baseball diamond, splash pad, play structure.
- Other duties as assigned by the Director of Operations.
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS:
- 18 years or older;
- Must have a flexible schedule, particularly during the winter months and be able to work all shifts;
- Valid driver’s license;
- Must have excellent customer service skills and good with children, community minded;
- Self-directed but able to take direction from the Director of Operations;
- Must consent to a criminal record check with vulnerable sector search and child abuse registry check.
Part-time hours: 15-20 per week
Application Deadline: 2020-10-05
Job Types: Part-time, Casual
Salary: $13.00-$15.00 per hour
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- cleaning: 1 year (Required)
- Winnipeg, MB (Required)
- drivers (Required)
- English (Required)