Our team is growing and we are now accepting applications for a Delivery Driver/Warehouse Personnel.
We offer a competitive wage, comprehensive benefit package as well as a group registered retirements savings plan.
If you believe this is an opportunity that is well matched to your skill set and capabilities please email us your resume.
Nature of the Work:
Will load and unload vehicles/trucks and deliver rentals in full or partial loads working with dispatcher/delivery coordinator and delivery assistant. Must service customers in a polite, friendly and professional manner.
May be exposed to the general range of weather experienced in the area, with the exception of several hours in the warehouse loading or unloading and drive time. Some work areas may not be heated or air conditioned. Stooping, crouching, bending, lifting, lowering, reaching, twisting, pulling, pushing, carting and carrying are intermittent tasks that routinely occur. Deliveries and pickups are required some weekends and may require late night pickups at venues following an event.
Education, Skills & Requirements:
- Must be able to lift approximately 70 lbs.
- Must maintain a professional personal appearance.
- Must possess customer relation skills.
- Must maintain a valid driver’s license.
- Must be familiar with local roads and be able to read a road map.
- Must be able to use mathematics to solve problems.
- Must be able to speak English clearly and write legibly. The ability to speak other languages is a plus.
- Must maintain an acceptable attendance record.
- Must have a full range of motion and dexterity.
- Must be able to provide, understand and complete instructions furnished in written, oral or scheduled form.
Application Deadline: 2020-08-21
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $13.00-$16.00 per hour
To keep our staff safe we have Covid-19 procedures in place. Personal Protection Equipment (masks, gloves, sanitizer) is provided and to be used at all times.
- truck and trailer towing: 1 year (Required)