Council of the Rural Municipality of Grey is now accepting applications for a full-time Public Works Foreman.
The successful applicant will oversee the delivery of public works services within the Municipality and will ensure compliance with all municipal, provincial and federal policies, regulations and by-laws.
• Grade 12 Diploma (or equivalent)
• Completion of a CET program would be an asset
• Heavy equipment experience (grader, tractor, backhoe, cat/scraper)
• Mechanical experience to perform routine maintenance on equipment
• Valid Manitoba class 5 drivers’ licence (class 3 with air would be an asset)
• Experience in a supervisory/management position
• Proficient in Microsoft Office
Complete job description can be found on our website at www.rmofgrey.ca under local notices.
Salary to be commensurate with experience and qualifications. The position offers a full benefits package including pension, life insurance and health/dental plans.
Applications with resume, references and salary expectations should be marked “Public Works Foreman” and can be emailed, mailed or dropped off to:
R.M. of Grey Box 99 27 Church Avenue East Elm Creek, MB R0G 0N0 firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline for applications is 4:30 p.m. on Friday, October 23, 2020.
Further information regarding the above position can be obtained by emailing Kim Arnal, CAO at email@example.com
NOTE: We thank everyone who takes the time to submit an application, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Job type: Full-time