Apartment Manager (Resident Manager)
We are seeking an On-Site Resident Manager(s) for two smoke free and pet free apartment buildings with a combined total of 109 suites, in the Elmwood area.
• Valid Driver’s License and vehicle
• Criminal record check
• Adult and child abuse registry check
• Must be self-motivated and have a good work ethic
There are various maintenance and cleaning duties required for this position. However, the main qualification is the ability to maintain good relations with the tenants, while ensuring all policies and rules are adhered to.
Skills required include:
• Customer service and communication skills
• Excellent Cleaning, Maintenance and Landscaping skills
• Knowledge of Residential Tenancies regulations and procedures is an asset
• Knowledge of using Landlord express with Manitoba Hydro is an asset
Summary of duties:
• Tenant relations
• Suite Turnover Cleaning
• Showing and renting suites
• General maintenance, cleaning, and landscaping
• Maintain property cleanliness (including parking lot, sidewalks, and green space)
• On call (evenings & weekends) for emergencies and tenant concerns
• Snow clearing and sanding of entrances, sidewalks & ramps etc.
• Completion of required paperwork
• Collection of rent and any other payments
If you meet ALL requirements, please respond with your Cover Letter, Resume, and Work References.
Only candidates potentially selected for an interview will be contacted.
Contract length: 12 months
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Salary: $35,828.00-$40,828.00 per year