Randstad Staffing is currently looking to fill a temporary-to-hire Business Development/Sales Consultant role with a great company located in downtown Winnipeg.
Are you a hunter that comes with internal grit, drive and determination? Do you thrive on the challenge of building your own book of business a mining territories over the phone and in person? Are you a natural lead generator? If so, we want to hear from you TODAY!
All Applications are fully confidential – We encourage all passive job seekers to reach out to us and make a connection!
Duties will include but are not limited to:
– Servicing existing accounts, obtains orders, and establishing new accounts via phone/in person
– Sales efforts by studying existing and potential volume of dealers
– Providing management with activity and results reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual territory analyses
– Monitors competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, merchandising techniques, etc. on a routine basis.
– Recommends changes in products, service, and policy by evaluating results and competitive developments.
– Resolves customer complaints by investigating problems; developing solutions; preparing reports; making recommendations to management
– Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies
– Computer literate and knowledgeable on CRM
– Experienced and proven success in both, inside and outside sales
– Team player, proactive and self-driven personality
– Monday – Friday daytime hours 9:00 am – 5:00 pm
– Hourly pay of $19.23/hr plus generous commission structure (Salary once moved to permanent)
– Monthly/quarterly sales incentives
– Presidents Club rewards to be launched in 2021
– Provided with a laptop, cell phone and mileage reimbursement
– Temp-to-hire role turning permanent for a successful candidate
– Free parking on site
– While on temp, you are paid weekly via direct deposit
– Eligible for benefits at a reduced rate through Sunlife
– Training provided
– Must be comfortable working on a computer and have knowledge of a CRM system
– Must have a “hunter” mentality to find new business
– Great organizational skills with the ability to multi-task
– Excellent command of the English language (verbal and written)
– Great communication and customer service skills
– Ability to deal with varying personalities of internal and external clients
– Must have a valid class 5 drivers license
– Must be able to pass a criminal background check (at our expense)
All information and resumes received will be treated with strict confidentiality!
Ways to apply:
– Apply directly on this site
– Go to our website at www.randstad.ca, create a profile and apply directly
– Email your resume to email@example.com and include the title of the position in the subject line.
At this time we are no longer accepting walk-in candidates to our office as it is closed due to COVID-19. We appreciate your understanding and look forward to hearing from you soon!
We thank all applicants for their interest in this position and only those selected for interviews will be contacted.
Randstad Canada is committed to building a diverse workforce reflective of the diversity of Canada. As a result, we promote employment equity and encourage candidates, especially those who identify as a woman, an Aboriginal person, a person with a disability or a member of a visible minority group, and any others who may contribute to the diversification of our workforce, to apply.
Randstad Canada is also committed to developing an inclusive, barrier-free selection processes and work environments.If contacted in relation to a job opportunity, you should advise your Randstad Representative or your local Randstad branch in a timely fashion of the accommodation measures which must be taken to enable you to be assessed in a fair and equitable manner.Information received relating to accommodation measures will be addressed confidentially.
For all feedback on equity and accommodation needs, please contact your local Randstad Canada Branch.