- Provide clerical and administrative support to the Sales Team.
- Collect, assemble, create, disseminate, and maintain large volumes of business-related, confidential or sensitive data/information using spreadsheets, databases, technology systems and reports.
- Perform data management services to include, but not limited to, review and prioritize source documents/data; identify and interpret data to be entered and determine appropriate system(s); follow-up with appropriate parties to resolve questions, inconsistencies, or missing data; enter data from source documents into computer according to established format; verify accuracy of data entered by comparing with source documents/data and make necessary corrections to information entered.
- Notify the appropriate individuals on issues of quality, confidentiality, or risk.
- Manage conflicting priorities – organize workflow, team with colleagues to accomplish tasks and balance workloads
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: $21.00-$27.00 per hour
- Data Entry: 1 year (Preferred)
- excel: 1 year (Preferred)
- Winnipeg, MB (Preferred)
- Temporarily due to COVID-19