Seine River Retirement Residence is looking for a Casual Health Care Aide (Nights) to join our team!
Under direction of the Executive Director and supervision of the Director of Care the health care aide is responsible for the care and monitoring of the tenants at River Ridge I retirement residence.
- Monitors tenants as directed by supervisor.
- Performs care on tenants such as medication reminders, bathing/toileting assist and mobility assist as directed by supervisor
- Answers emergency call bells as needed.
- Demonstrates skill, efficiency and diligence in the performance of all assigned duties with a minimum of supervision.
- Keeps tenant and facility matters confidential and exercises courtesy, good judgment and concern for the safety and well being of visitors and tenants.
- Experience with computers and paperless charting is an asset.
- Must possess a valid Health Care Aide (HCA) certificate from a recognized school.
- Must have current CPR.
- Experience working with the elderly is an asset.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently in a fast paced and challenging environment.
If interested, please submit your resume for review.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected to continue in the selection process will be contacted.
Job Types: Part-time, Casual
- Night shift
- CPR (Preferred)
- Health Care Aide (Required)