Sturgeon Creek I Retirement Residence, located in St. James, Alberta, is looking for a Weekend Prep Cook to join our team!
As the Prep Cook you would be responsible for assisting in the preparation of food for each meal. You would be responsible for ensuring and providing safe, effective, and efficient preparation of food to residence.
- Preparing ingredients for two meals a day, including, chopping, portioning, and food storing
- Prepare and cook food according to recipes, ensuring quality safety standards are met
- Basic knife skills are required
- Ability to work well within a team and take direction under Chefs
- Maintain daily inventory and stock
- Minimum 1 year experience
- Food handlers certificate
Shifts are typically Saturday and Sunday from 10am-6pm. If interested, please submit your resume for review.
We thank candidates for their interest, however, only those selected to continue in the selection process will be contacted.
Job Types: Part-time, Permanent
- cooking: 1 year (Preferred)
- Food Handlers (Preferred)