James Minsky Trucking is a local construction company. We are seeking a Tandem Truck Driver for Winnipeg and surrounding areas. Mainly hauling gravel and mud to jobsites.
- Competency in the safe and efficient operation of Tandem Truck.
- Clean, lubricate, and maintain equipment.
- Conduct daily equipment inspections reports on equipment before use.
- Report any repair issues or equipment hazards immediately.
- Assist with general labor duties when needed.
- Wear appropriate personal protective equipment at all times.
- Comply with all company policies and procedures.
- Work occasional weekend work.
- Must have a valid class 1 or 3 driver’s license with air endorsement.
- Must be able to drive a standard transmission.
- Minimum 2 to 3 years’ experience operating a Tandem Truck.
- Must have excellent hand, eye and foot coordination, and an excellent sense of balance.
- Must be available to work in the Winnipeg and surrounding areas. Ability to follow safe working procedures.
- Excellent observation skills and a strong attention to detail Effective communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Ability to work both independently with little supervision, and as part of a team.
- CPR and First Aid Certificate is an asset.
Please send your resume with any safety certificates.
Expected Start Date: 2020-09-28
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $18.00-$20.00 per hour
- 10 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- truck driving: 1 year (Required)
- class 3 (Required)
- English (Required)