Do you want to make lives better and have the ability to drive your career? Do you love working with seniors?
Nurse Next Door has the perfect opportunity for you!
Nurse Next Door was founded in Vancouver, Canada in 2001. We are dedicated to delivering flexible, affordable care options to help seniors stay at home.
Are you a warm, caring individual passionate about making a difference in the life of a senior? Do you want a flexible work schedule that fits with the other priorities in your life? Nurse Next Door is looking for caregivers who are able to work from 10 to 40 hours per week (no experience required).
We Make Lives Better every day for our clients and staff by living through our 4 core values:
- Admire People
- WOW Customer Experience
- Find a Better Way
- Passionate About Making a Difference
Happier Aging is at the heart of what we do — enabling seniors to live at home as long as possible, doing what they love to do.
We provide care 24/7, so visits may be scheduled early morning, afternoon, evening, or overnight to meet our clients’ needs.
- Execute any and all duties within the Health Care Aide, as outlined in the client’s care plan by the Care Designer/Designate.
- Meet the safety needs of the client and use equipment safely and properly.
- Function within the limits of your own experience and knowledge, while practicing safely and competently within the job description.
- Complete records and documentation accurately and thoroughly.
Other Skills and Abilities
- Must be able speak and write in English. Other languages will be an asset.
- Ability to identify and report client care concerns to Care Designers when needed.
- Able to travel from client to client in a timely fashion.
- Drivers with own vehicle will be an asset.
Skills & Experience
- Graduate from an approved Health Care Aide education program preferred.
- Passionate about making a difference.
- Described as a self-led leader with the ability to take responsibility for own behavior and success.
- Previous care giving experience an asset.
- Able to work independently.
Job Types: Part-time, Casual, Permanent
Salary: $15.00-$18.50 per hour
- Health Care Aide: 1 year (Preferred)
- Health Care Aide (Required)