OFFICE ASSISTANT – FRENCH BILINGUAL
Are you looking to work alongside a team of dedicated and motivated individuals? Do you have strong communication abilities in both French and English? See how your contributions can make a difference to our team! We want to hear from you!
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
* Provide administrative and clerical support in a business environment
* Perform a range of administrative duties
* Participate in various departmental projects
* Ability to edit and create profession and accurate documents and requested
* Meeting management, including scheduling, agenda preparation and minute taking.
* Maintain departmental files and adhere to strict confidentiality
* 2+ years of office experience or other related experience
* High School or equivalent
* Proficiency in Microsoft Office programs
* Self-directed with strong organizational skills
* Willingness to learn and adapt to new responsibilities
* Excellent customer service skills – hospitality/restaurant experience an asset
* Fluent in both English and French
If you’re interested in this position, please send a resume to Bevin Lylyk at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Note: We thank all those who apply. However, only those selected for further consideration will be contacted.
Does your current job harness your full potential? As a leading recruitment firm in Manitoba, with 25 industry specialized recruiters, Pinnacle can help. Think of Pinnacle as a personal shopper for your career: First, we get to know you – your skills, experience, career goals, and desired work culture. Next, we pick the best career opportunities from an exclusive list, many of which you will never see advertised. Finally, once you (and our clients) have found a perfect fit, Pinnacle helps you with all of the details to ensure a smooth transition. Best of all, we offer this service at no cost to you. When you’re prepared to take the next step in your career, Pinnacle will be ready.
Job type: Full-time