Canadian Tire Southdale is currently accepting applications from qualified candidates for a Permanent Full Time position on our Warehouse / Receiving Crew.
Warehouse crew are responsible for quickly and accurately receiving incoming shipments, as well as sorting, moving and putting away large quantities of stock in an efficient and timely manner. This position requires up to 40 hours a week with early morning shifts.
Duties include, but are not limited to :
- scanning and offloading shipments of product
- properly sorting shipments to carts for floor staff
- moving / putting away bulk or excess stock in warehouse
- accurately locating stock in correct area
- providing accurate counts and item numbers
- direct and proper communication with management on shipments received and any discrepancies
- keeping warehouse neat, tidy and efficient for benefit of entire store
- prepare shipments for returns – stack pallets / bins
Qualified candidates must
- be punctual, reliable and willing to work
- have flexible availability as shifts may change for periods of time
- be able to stand / walk for long periods of time
- able to lift reasonable amounts of weight, alone or assisted
- comfortable using ladders (most staircase style)
- possess great care and attention to detail, desire for accuracy
Looking for candidates that are ready to work, and able to start immediately.
If you believe you would make a good addition to our team and meet the qualifications outlined above, please apply.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- On-site parking
- Profit sharing
- Store discount
- Day shift
- Warehouse: 1 year (Preferred)
- General Labour: 1 year (Preferred)
- Winnipeg, MB (Required)
- Load and unload trucks
- Move and stack materials
- Receive/process shipments