I am a 32 yr old female currently working as a nanny part time. I have been working as a nanny for the past 10 years with children ranging from newborn-10yrs. I graduated in 2016 with my B.A, hoping to get my B.Ed as well.
I will be looking for full time employment as a nanny starting in January, with the possibility of beginning sooner.
I have my license and own my own vehicle.
Some of my responsibilities include, but not limited to:
– Preparing healthy meals and snacks
– Taking kids out to the park/walks
– Driving children to activities/school drop offs
– Bathing/Bedtime Routine
– Helping with homework/extracurricular activities
I do not have updated CPR/First Aid, but am willing to update before starting.
I live in St Boniface/Norwood area and would prefer to work in Winnipeg, but am willing to drive within 15 mins of Perimeter.
If you are looking for child care, and I might be a fit, let me know a bit about your family:
– Days/Hours needed per week
– Children’s ages/personalities
– Parents occupations
– Do you have pets?
Thanks for taking the time to read,