Goals & Outcomes:
Effectively perform any combination of receiving, storing and moving parts and equipment to assist the warehouse and service operations of Paramount.
- Load and unload trucks and moves items to assigned areas.
- Loads/unloads equipment and moves items to assigned areas.
- Completes all required paperwork in an accurate and timely manner.
- Ability to maintain a valid forklift license issued by the Company.
- Maintains a clean, sanitary and safe work area.
- Follow all required work safe practices. This would include wearing of all required PPE in designated areas, confined space safety, safe chemical handling, fall restraints, etc.
- Duties related to parking lot maintenance and repair.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or equivalent preferred.
- 1 year experience required.
- Must be able to lift and/or move up to 50 lbs and occasionally lift and/or move up to 100lbs, frequently lift and/or move above shoulder height, stand, walk, kneel.
- Be able to effectively work in a team environment.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Familiarity with asphalt repair a plus.
Valid Class 3 Driver’s License
- Must be able to pass all pre-employment screens (including drug, background and criminal checks).
About Paramount Services:
Paramount Service Ltd. began as Paramount Restaurant Service Ltd. over 25 years ago. Since then, the company has evolved into a full-service equipment supply and facility maintenance company based from Winnipeg, Manitoba. Our presence is focused in South West Ontario & North West Ontario, Manitoba and Saskatchewan but we have strong partnerships spanning coast-to-coast-to-coast across Canada. As part of our full-service commitment throughout the country, we employ refrigeration, HVAC, plumbing and electrical journeymen, handymen, general labourers and we have over 600 subcontractors at our disposal. Our customer relationships are based on our performance and built on trust. As a result, our customers ask us if we can do more, and we do. From general contracting to minor service calls, landscape and parking lot maintenance, to hot and cold beverage services, equipment sales to preventative maintenance – we do it all.