The hairdresser schedules appointments, provides hair care in the shop and on the units, completes the necessary records for billing purposes, purchases appropriate supplies for the ongoing operation of the shop, maintains the overall operation of the shop and communicates assessment of resident needs to the appropriate personnel.
· Hair license required
· Ability to speak Ukrainian or Polish an asset
· Able to show respect and compassion for all residents of the home
· Good mental and physical health, and good attendance to meet the requirements of the position
· Computer skills is required
Please note that this is a salaried position.
Part-time hours: 65 per week
Job Types: Part-time, Permanent
- Monday to Friday
- stylist: 1 year (Preferred)
- Winnipeg, MB (Preferred)