The Service Detailer provides support at the dealership level by contributing to all areas of the service experience. The successful candidate will clean, wax, buff, and recondition vehicles in Birchwood Toyota’s Service Department. The Service Detailer will perform these tasks under the time-specifications of the manufacturer and dealership. This role allows for an excellent opportunity to learn the Service-side of the automotive industry.
Work hours: Monday to Friday, 8:00 am to 5:00 pm. Must be available for Saturday shifts.
- High attention to detail with proven time management and organizational skills
- Relationship expert with a demonstrated commitment to customer satisfaction
- Thrive in a collaborative environment where team support is encouraged
- Previous automotive service or sales experience is an asset
- Valid 5F driver’s license, clean drivers abstract and own transportation to and from work
Birchwood is Manitoba’s largest automotive retailer network. Our 23 franchises include two state-of-the-art collision repair centres and four Birchwood Credit Solutions locations, and offer sales, services, and parts to meet our customers’ automotive needs. We’re a recognized leader in the retail automotive industry, not only for our diverse workforce reflecting our community, but also our unparalleled commitment to team members, customers, partners, and neighbourhoods. At Birchwood, our days begin and end with gratitude, personal leadership, trust, respect, continuous improvement and generosity.
To be discussed during interview process.