We are a Group Insurance and Pension Broker servicing clients across Canada. We have a team of enthusiastic individuals who believe in our philosophy of providing strong customer service to our clients.
In this role you will be assigned a block of clients to actively service.
· Providing client service to group insurance/pension clients. Duties include conducting employee meetings, plan administrator training, and problem resolution.
· You will act as the liaison between the client, the insurance company, and our office, managing the client’s service experience to ensure it is a positive one.
· You will be responsible for collecting forms and processing paperwork collected.
· Some travel is required including overnight trips. All applicants must have a reliable late model vehicle.
An insurance background is an asset but not a pre-requisite for this position. The ideal candidate will have some background in the area of group insurance or a related field, be organized, have the ability to multi-task, be a problem solver, and enjoy client service. Training will begin in-house where you will work along-side other service representatives to learn the process. After 4 – 6 months you will be assigned a block of clients to independently service.
Only those interviewed will be contacted.
Expected start date: 2020-10-20
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $35,000.00-$58,388.00 per year
- Casual dress
- Company events
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- RRSP match
- Vision care
- Wellness program
- Monday to Friday
- Temporarily due to COVID-19