COLLECTIONS CLERK (Winnipeg, Manitoba)
Are you skilled at prioritizing a busy workload? If you have proven conflict management abilities in high pressure situations and experience keeping confidential information secure, here is an excellent opportunity to advance your career in the accounting field. The successful candidate for this position will maintain positive and productive relationships with all departments and will deliver exemplary customer service, while handling collections issues tactfully and professionally. If you think you have what it takes, we’d love to hear from you!
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
* Contact customers to collect on overdue accounts; negotiate payments and arrange alternatives with customers and vendors
* Maintain complete and accurate customer and accounts receivable
* Escalate and forward accounts for alternative action
* Comply with company policies, procedures, and standards
* Maintain high levels of customer service and satisfaction, focusing on customer retention
* Resolve customer issues positively and professionally
* 2+ years of experience in a collections and customer service role
* Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office applications
* Track record of customer service excellence; ability to handle sensitive collections issues, while focusing on high customer service
Please send a resume (Word format preferred) to Lillian Goossen at firstname.lastname@example.org
ABOUT ACCOUNTANTS NOW:
Does your current job harness your full potential? As a recruitment firm dedicated solely to the accounting and finance sector in Manitoba, Accountants Now can help. Think of Accountants Now as a personal shopper for your accounting and finance career: First, we get to know you – your skills, experience, career goals, and desired work culture. Next, we pick the best career opportunities from an exclusive list, many of which you will never see advertised. Finally, once you have found a perfect fit, Accountants Now helps ensure a smooth transition. Best of all, we offer this service at no cost to you. When you’re prepared to take the next step in your career, Accountants Now will be ready.
Job type: Full-time