Zaifman Law is looking for an individual for the position of Legal Assistant.
The Candidate’s responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Direct communication with clients, including various correspondence and meetings;
- Preparation of Statement of Accounts and Disbursement Bills;
- Day-to-day support for the firm’s lawyers;
- Preparation/revision of correspondence and documents including client forms primarily related to immigration applications
Required Qualifications include:
- Diploma/Certificate in a recognized Legal Administrative Assistant program;
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy;
- Excellent organizational and time management skills;
- Strong communications skills, oral and written;
- Self-motivated with the ability to display initiative;
- Strong skills in Microsoft Office and Adobe
- Experience in Immigration, Corporate and/or Real Estate is an asset;
- Proficiency in a second language is an asset.
Interested candidates should submit a resume stating salary expectations and references. We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Monday to Friday
- Legal Assistant: 1 year (Preferred)