Montana’s is looking for a FOH Manager for our Winnipeg location!
At Montana’s we strive to own the BBQ & Bar space in Canada. We have an irrational passion for in-house smoked, sauced-up, dig-in-get messy BBQ’d goodness. We’re an approachable gathering place; proudly unpretentious, genuinely energizing and a place to come as-you-are. Our team is authentic, carefree, down-to-earth, energetic and fun.
As the FOH Manager, you will be responsible for driving Guests to restaurant, leveraging our scale, and ensuring Guests come back. With your strong restaurant experience, solid leadership and proven team building skills, you will also be responsible for hiring and leading trained, focused and engaged Associates, delivering on our promise of the Perfect Guest Experience.
• Minimum 3-5 years’ experience as a FOH Manager in an upscale dining environment with similar sales volume
• Strong business acumen, including an understanding of budgets and operating costs
• Extensive knowledge of restaurant operations, food and beverage
• Excellent understanding of the upscale dining industry
• Demonstrated ability to motivate and direct others
• Strong in Customer Service, Cost & Labour Controls, Team Management & Motivation
PERKS! Why should you work for us?
• 20% employee discount dining card valid at all Recipe brands
• Flexible scheduling
• Competitive wage (Salary negotiable based on experience)
• Paid Vacation
• Family owned restaurant w. great culture!
Interested in this awesome opportunity? Apply online today
Please note that any offer of employment may be subject to reference checks and background checks, including a criminal record check as part of the selection process.
Job Type: Full-time