Click the link below to learn more!
Stratford Price Painting is a proudly Canadian residential & commercial painting company based out of Winnipeg, MB.
We focus on delivering a quality paint job by skilled professionals and guarantee our work to bring peace of mind to every project.
At Stratford Price Painting, we believe in giving people a clear path to success and being transparent about how to rise to any level within the company. Even an ownership level. It is a very humbling thing when someone decides to work for us, they choose us over all other options in their life. We recognize that as loyalty. We express our loyalty back through clear job descriptions, competitive compensation, training programs, performance evaluations, incentive programs, showing you the path to reach any level of success you want, and supporting you along the way.
We encourage you sharing your ideas and we run the company with youthful energy. We are always making changes to make the company better and make your experience working with us better.
We believe painting is an honorable trade filled with people who take pride in making things beautiful, making customers raving fans of us, and protecting things from deteriorating
About the Role
Our Professional Painters are the individuals who deliver on our promises to our clients through the careful application of their expertise. They are good with people, both inside the company and out. They naturally connect with our clients, in a friendly, warm, welcoming and professional manner. They are provided with coaching and direction from our Crew Leads. They are detail oriented, efficient, and experienced in various painting and coating applications. They demonstrate our value to clients by confidently revealing a remarkable finished product.
We rely on our Professional Painters to act as ambassadors of our company, demonstrate our company values, and provide clean, professional and efficient painting services to clients.
- Responsible for application of various paint, stain and coatings according to project specifications
- Set up, prepare, paint and clean up interior and exterior projects promptly and efficiently with a strong attention to detail
- Operate the various equipment and power tools required to complete projects
- Celebrate individual, team and company successes with the team at team events
- Comfortably work at heights, and safely move and use step and extension ladders
- Learn and use company software daily as required to see work orders and schedules the day before
- Clean equipment daily, and keep the Crew Leads appraised of condition and needs of company equipment and vehicles through biweekly inspections
- Observe company policies and represent the professional, caring and attentive attitude embodied by the Stratford Price brand
- Adhere to company safety policies and attend any required training courses provided by the company
- Keep an organized schedule and clean office, and demonstrate company core values outlined in our mandate
- 3+ years experience in professional paint and coating application, with a focus on spray, rolling and brush technique
- Product and industry knowledge in residential, commercial and industrial painting
- Team player with a customer service background, strong work ethic and a positive can-do attitude
- Works with a sense of urgency and is able to multitask, while being open minded and willing to learn new skills
- Reliable vehicle, valid driver’s license, subject to a screening of driver’s abstract
- Data-paid smartphone and proficiency with app use, cloud technology and various means of communication
- Discipline in time management, communication & professionalism, and able to reliably work a flexible schedule
- Able to meet the physical demands of the nature of work, ex. Climbing ladders, lifting up to 50 lbs.
- Strong in written/spoken English; High school diploma or equivalent; Bondable
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $15.00-$25.00 per hour
- painting: 1 year (Preferred)
- Winnipeg, MB (Preferred)
- Workplace Hazardous Material Information System (WHMIS) (Preferred)