The E-Store Customer Service Representative performs the daily functions of the Quarks E-Store: Upload merchandise details to the website, generating picking information for the stores, and handle troubleshooting, complaints, returns, and phone orders with exceptional customer service skills.
E store Customer Service:
· Respond to email and telephone queries.
· Handle customer complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits; follow up to ensure resolution.
· Process special orders, exchanges and returns.
· Upload images and group merchandise for the E-Store.
· Communicate with vendors to receive images in advance of upcoming season.
· Generate picking info to stores.
· Supply shipping information to stores.
· Adhere to all applicable federal and provincial regulations and company policies.
· Consistently look for operational improvements.
· Other duties, relevant to the position, shall be assigned as required.
· 3 Years of proven customer support experience or experience as a client service representative.
· Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening.
· Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively.
· Excellent communication skills.
· Proficient with Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook. Knowledge of Imagine is an asset.
· Team oriented, and able to manage stress.
· Bilingual is an asset.
· Overtime may be required.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $15.50 per hour
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Store discount
- 8 hour shift
- customer service: 3 years (Required)
- Secondary School (Required)