We are looking for a dynamic person to become a part of our Powersports Team located on Lagimodiere Boulevard. We are more than willing to train the right candidate for this role. The purpose of this position is to create value by providing the right part, for the right customer need, at the right time, every time. As a customer interface point, the actions of the person in this position have a direct impact on our ability to provide an incomparable customer experience.
We offer a competitive wage, performance incentive, great health and dental benefits, and RRSP option with company match. We provide employee pricing on cool toys like Sea-doos and Ski-doos and related gear, a friendly and knowledgeable team and a great work environment!
What you will be doing:
- Serve customers at the parts counter by understanding their requirements and then efficiently locating the correct part to fill their need
- Assist the customer in determining the required parts using expert knowledge and company resources
- Improve the likelihood that the customer’s repair is successful by offering advice and inquiring about the need for additional parts typically related to the particular repair
- Handle in-coming parts calls on all product lines
- Create an atmosphere where customers feel welcome and properly served.
- Provide written quotes to customers in a timely fashion and follow up on quotes
- Follow up on special orders and advise customers promptly when they are received
- Ensure job accuracy when billing parts to work orders.
- Keep current on new products and new models and continuously upgrade parts knowledge
- Cheerful disposition, positive “can do” attitude, good public presentation
- Customer facing experience in retail or other
- Above average communication skills
- Accuracy, attention to detail, balancing multiple priorities are key
- An enthusiasm for powersports equipment and the great outdoors
Required ExperienceView Source