Residential Home cleaning Professional- We offer paid training, competitive wages, Indepent placement with re-occurring clientele and guaranteed hours!
Houseworks Chores & More is a well-established company (since 1994) based throughout Winnipeg. We lead our industry in customer service. We present an enthusiastic and positive outlook in the work place, and our employees matter to us. If you have a positive outlook and attitude with an eye for clean come join our highly organized and efficient team!!
We are a continually growing residential cleaning service that offers its employees:
· Paid training (Two weeks one on one training)
· Once trained our staff work independently not in teams
· Reoccurring clientele that remains consistent
· Guaranteed hours – Full-Time or Part-Time Mon-Fri 8:30-4:30
· Competitive wages (no subcontractor work)
· Group benefits (extended health and dental)
· Declaration to claim vehicle expenses and cell phone
· Incentive program – with monthly bonus
· Our Employees are insured and bonded with WCB
· PAID WEEKLY! – One trip to the office at end of day Friday to replenish supplies, p/u schedule and pay cheque. No daily office stops required; travel straight from your home to your client!
· UNIFORM: Company logo T-shirt/tank provided
· NO FINANCIAL INVESTMENT REQUIRED; all products, vacuum & equipment supplied
WAGE: Training wage – $13.50/hr (30 days of training), increase to $14.00+/hr after 30 day training period and guaranteed increase to $15.00 within the first year.
The Position: We are looking for individuals with an enjoyment and an eye for cleaning. As employees work independently a valid drivers’ license and your own vehicle are a must. Two weeks one on one paid training is provided.
We are looking to fill 2 positions. Positions to be filled in the following areas:
1) WhyteRidge, Lindenwoods, River Heights
2) St. Vital, St. Boniface
SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATES MUST:
· Have a valid class 5 driver’s license & own reliable transportation (work independently; no traveling in groups, no traveling around town)
· Be able to read & write English fluently
· Be in good physical condition to meet physical demands such as kneeling, crouching, bending, lifting, standing
· Have a clear criminal record
· Have professional daycare in place for child care
Seeking long term (min. 1 year), positive minded employees. Serious inquiries only. If the above sounds like what you are looking for, and you are interested in joining our team, please forward your resume.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: $11.00-$20.00 per hour
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent
Salary: $12.00-$20.00 per hour
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- Monday to Friday
- cleaning: 1 year (Preferred)
- Workplace Hazardous Material Information System (WHMIS) (Preferred)