Reporting to the Director, Corporate Purchasing & Continuous Improvement, you work with business units to understand overarching business processes and analyze to improve operational efficiency, customer satisfaction and employee engagement.
- Working closely with new and existing business units to evaluate business processes varying in complexity and business impact.
- Identifying opportunities to automate and standardize business processes in the areas of policies, procedures, processes and system issues.
- Leading the creation of business cases with input from key stakeholders; including data collection, risk assessments and cost benefit calculations.
- Defining and documenting business requirements that clearly convey business needs to both business and technical resources.
- Producing operational metrics and frameworks for monitoring, measuring, and improving operational performance.
- Developing training material to support new business processes, roles and responsibilities. Participating in quality assurance and test activities.
As our ideal candidate, you are:
- A strong communicator; you can handle relations with the public, customers, or others outside the organization.
- Detail-oriented; you have an eye for the smallest detail, and you have incredible accuracy.
- A creative and analytical problem solver; you can think outside the box for solutions without fear of failure.
- On the ball; you are highly organized and able to prioritize and manage your time effectively.
- Post-secondary education with a degree in information systems, business or equivalent.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience as a Business Analyst directly supporting business users.
- Knowledge of the BABOK® Guide, program management concepts, lean manufacturing or Six Sigma an asset.
- Satisfactory verification of a criminal record check.
What We Value
- Taking responsibility for the outcomes of decisions and actions.
- Staying current with technical job skills.
- Cooperating with team members in an open, positive and respectful manner.
Primarily works in an office setting during regular business hours. Travel to other Qualico branch offices may be required on an infrequent basis.
Qualico is a fully integrated real estate development company with offices in Winnipeg, Calgary, Edmonton, Vancouver, Regina, Saskatoon and Austin, Texas.
Since its inception in 1951, the company’s activities span the entire real estate spectrum and include residential land acquisition and development, single and multi-family home divisions, commercial and industrial development, property management, concrete ready mix, building supply and manufacturing divisions. To learn more, click here.
At Qualico our people make the difference. We offer competitive compensation packages including group benefits and company matching RRSP programs.
Closing Date: October 23, 2020