We are a well established Canadian retailer of luxurious, quality fashion bedding and home decor products. With over 25 years of successful business and 74 locations.
Are you passionate about fashion/home décor? Do you possess a successful sales background, value great customer service and would love to combine all and make it your career? If that’s you, we’d love to meet!
The primary responsibilities of a sales associate are sales and exemplary customer service. Other responsibilities include, processing sales, restocking shelves and housekeeping duties.
What we are looking for:
- The ability to work flexible hours
- Good communication and selling skills
- Experience in retail or customer service roles
- Passion and knowledge for our products/willingness to learn about the products
- competitive salary
- flexible scheduling
- comprehensive benefits package for those working over 28 hours
- staff discounts
- bonus incentives
If you are interested in working with us, please apply through Indeed, or drop off your resume in-person at our Polo Park store location (ask for the manager, Pat).
Job Types: Part-time, Permanent
Salary: From $11.75 per hour
- Store discount
- Day shift
- retail sales: 1 year (Preferred)
- sales: 1 year (Preferred)
- customer service: 1 year (Preferred)