We’re building sustainable, healthier communities for life, and we’re looking for new and innovative ways to do more, so that we can provide long-term value to our Clients, employees, shareholders and communities.
If you are passionate about people and finances, then we have an exciting career opportunity for you. This is a fantastic opportunity to learn about the financial services industry and to apply your knowledge to help our clients build a lifetime of financial security. As the Administrative Assistant, you will work closely with a top-performing Advisor team to increase sales, grow the business, and provide exceptional customer service. You will be responsible for maintaining existing client relationships and providing administrative support.
- Demonstrate a thorough knowledge of our financial services and products
- Regularly review and update client portfolios
- Act in the best interests of the client within a rigid regulatory environment
- Answer any client queries or concerns in a professional manner
- Prepare financial plans which include reports and analyses for clients
- Maintain client records and perform general administrative duties as requested
The Ideal Candidate:
- is ambitious, self-motivated and confident
- willing to complete or in the process of completing or have completed One or two of the following: the Life License Qualification Program and the Canadian Investment Funds Course
- has a willingness to learn and continually update skills and knowledge
- has a strong knowledge of customer service principles and practices
- has outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- is competent and effective working both independently and collaboratively with a team
- has a minimum of 2 year experience within the financial services sector
- has Post Secondary Education – University Degree preferred but not required.
- A permanent full-time position with a respected Canadian-based financial services company
- A competitive salary and bonus structure
- A comprehensive work benefits following 6 months of employment
To be considered for employment, candidates will be required to provide proof of citizenship, permanent residency or eligibility to work in Canada with no restrictions. Candidates need to go through background check if selected. If you are interested in this position and meet the above criteria, please click the Apply button to send your resume in confidence.
Reference ID: 1655531
Application Deadline: 2020-10-28
Expected Start Date: 2020-11-01
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: From $35,000.00 per year
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- On-site parking
- Vision care
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
The building we are currently working in is closed to outsiders, so only employees enter the office area. We have sanitation supplies in office to maintain healthy and safe working environment.
- financial industry: 2 years (Required)
- Bachelor’s Degree (Preferred)
- Winnipeg, MB (Required)