Requisition ID: 131801
Position Number: [[cust_PCN]]
Posting End Date: Please enter the posting end date
Site: NorWest Co-op Community Health
Department / Unit: Primary Care
Job Stream: Clinical
Anticipated Start Date: [[cust_AntStartDate]]
Anticipated Shift: [[Cust_AnticipatedShift]]
Daily Hours Worked: [[cust_dailyHours]]
Annual Base Hours:
Salary: $, $, $, $, $, $, $, $, $, $
Grow your career in the Winnipeg Health Region! Our team provides a spectrum of health care services through an integrated network of sites, services and organizations. We’re united by a shared commitment to excellent and equitable health care.
Department: Primary Care
Position: 0.8 EFT Primary Care Physician, permanent (anticipated start date April 2021)
Salary & Benefits: As per Doctor’s Manitoba contract
- Must be eligible for licensure with the College of Physicians and Surgeons of Manitoba (CPSM).
- CCFP certified.
- Experience in primary care settings; acute care and community settings an asset.
- Excellent advanced clinical, communication and counselling skills.
- Highly developed clinical reasoning, problem solving, and organizational skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and collaboratively within an interdisciplinary team including physicians, nurse practitioners, primary care nurses, and allied health professionals.
- Must be willing to work weekdays, weekends, evenings, and holidays.
- EMR (Accuro) and MS Office proficiency an asset.
- Child and Adult Abuse Registry and Criminal Records Check required.
Forward your application in confidence to:
NorWest Co-op Community Health
Access NorWest 785 Keewatin Street
Application Deadline: posted until filled
We thank everyone who expresses interest but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
The Collective Agreement this position is covered under, is identified by the Union noted above. As a result of The Health Sector Bargaining Unit Review Act, the bargaining agent for this position may differ from the Union identified. In the event you have any questions, please contact your site Human Resources Department.
This position requires a current satisfactory Criminal Records Check (including Vulnerable Sector Search), Child Abuse Registry Check and Adult Abuse Registry Check as conditions of employment. The successful candidate will be responsible for any service charges incurred. A security check is considered current if it was obtained no more than six (6) months prior to the start of employment.
Please note that an employee is not permitted to hold two or more positions across the WRHA legal entity that combine to equal more than 1.0 EFT. The WRHA legal entity includes Churchill Health Centre, Deer Lodge Centre, Grace Hospital, Middlechurch Home of Winnipeg, Pan Am Clinic, River Park Gardens, Victoria General Hospital, WRHA corporate programs, and WRHA community health services.
Interviewed candidates may be called upon to participate in a skills assessment.
Any application received after the closing time will not be included in the competition.