Neovation is a young, fast-growing company. Founded in 2012, we focus on developing and providing exceptional learning technologies and services to our clients across Canada and the USA, such as the City of Philadelphia, Home Hardware, The UPS Store, Manulife Financial, Pita Pit, and more.
We are looking for a Junior Marketing Assistant to join our Business Development team!
As part of the marketing team, you will apply your project management, communication, creative and analytical skills to create and deploy multiple aspects of our online marketing strategy with the goal of increasing engagement and earning leads that will convert to new clients. You will juggle multiple tasks, meet tight timelines and focus on high-quality results.
- Proven experience with most / all social platforms on a B2B or B2C level (not just personal use)
- Demonstrated familiarity with marketing technology platforms (i.e. email marketing, retargeting)
- Demonstrated knowledge of SEO as it relates to online marketing
- Familiarity with Google Analytics, Google Search Console and other SEO analysis tools
- Knowledge of online marketing and a good understanding of major marketing channels
- An asset: Adequate knowledge of web design, web development
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively, as part of a creative team
- Ability to analyze and evaluate large quantities of information in order to draw conclusions and make recommendations
- Ability to handle multiple projects and deadlines as well as the ability to adjust and shift priorities quickly
- Strong organizational abilities and attention to detail, who can manage both repeating/cyclical tasks and interruptive priorities to meet deadlines.
- Ability to work well with team members through quick, concise and clear written and verbal communication
- A drive for continuous learning
- At least 2 years of experience in online marketing strategy development and deployment
- An asset: Experience in adult online training or instructional design
- An asset: English/French bilingual
Would you like a position that lets you leverage your skills towards developing great learning experiences for both our internal use and for our clients? Do you want to continue to learn and develop new skills?