Neovation is a young, quickly growing company founded in 2012. We build extraordinary training platforms for our global clients.
We’re looking for a quick-thinking, passionate, competent person that will assist our product team by building effective test plans and strategies and assist in defining our product requirements.
You will juggle multiple tasks, meet tight timelines and focus on high-quality results. Don’t apply if you want a slow-paced job, where you do the same thing every single day, or just want to work on a single task at a time!
- You have at least 2 years of experience in a Quality Assurance, programming or related role (Or, if you have less experience, just be ready to wow us in the interview..)
- Are a quick and clear communicator
- Willingness to master the SmarterU platform
- Have proven technical and analytical aptitude
- Have proven attention to detail
- Can intuitively understand business processes, and develop appropriate test strategies
- Solid debugging and analytical skill
- A self-described continuous learner
- Management experience (a strong asset, but not mandatory)
- is English/French bilingual (a strong asset, but not mandatory)