Welcome to The Canadian Brewhouse (https://youtu.be/fyKRJzJWiu4), Canada’s fastest-growing independent restaurant group! We are proud of being the only Canadian-themed sports bar in town, and we know that without our incredible teams we wouldn’t be a fraction of where we are today. Our teams live and breathe our Core Values; these are 6 key principles that influence all of our decisions as an organization.
- Take Care of Each Other and Yourself
- Think Like a Customer
- Support Your Community
- Hurry, Don’t Rush
- Embrace Innovation
- Be Persistent
When not at work, you may catch us out in the community volunteering, raising funds for The Canadian Mental Health Association or the local Children’s Hospital, or having a couple of drinks with friends. The Brew Crew is a team of devoted, compassionate, and ambitious individuals that are hungry for what the future holds. We believe it’s our duty to provide all of our employees with a safe, fun-filled work environment with endless advancement opportunities. Let us tell you more about why you should join the best team in Canada, today!
Do you want to learn what it’s like to work at The Canadian Brewhouse!?
Check out our training intro: https://storage.net-fs.com/hosting/6337500/6/index.htm PS: Grab a Virtual Reality set for the full experience)
What will be your responsibilities as a Service Manager?:
- Support and involve yourself with a high energy, passionate team
- Learn a large database of many Brewhouse procedures – including food, drinks, policies, training programs, values, processes, the list goes on!
- Handle difficult situations and tackle them with the tools that we provide or that you choose to bring to the table
- Lead, coach, and mentor your team to embrace the Canadian Brewhouse values and culture
- Working closely with your Assistant and General Manager to ensure all ordering and tasks (event planning, scheduling, volunteering, team building events, etc.) are completed to successfully run the store
- Table touching, ensuring all guests are receiving that ‘wow’ experience
- Passion for people – experience in supervisor role is necessary, food industry is a perk!
- Willingness to learn and expand your knowledge, as well as grow as an individual
- Strong ability to communicate effectively
- Ambition and drive to create the best experience for your team and guests
- A drive to find solutions rather than point out problems