Ceridian. Makes Work Life Better™
This is our promise. Not only for our customers, but our employees as well.
Do you thrive in an innovative and exciting environment that’s continuously evolving? Ceridian is looking for fun, intelligent, team oriented people who believe in our values: Customer Focus, Transparency, Diligence, Optimism, and Agility. Our workplace culture provides empowering programs for career growth and offers diversity and inclusion groups to support every person’s career journey. Ceridian employees have declared Ceridian a Great Place to Work® in 2019, a Glassdoor Best Places to Work in 2019, and one of Canada’s Top 100 Employers for the 16th consecutive year!
Find out why Ceridian is such a great place to work.
Hours: This position will support PST/MST time zone
About the Position
The Technical Account Manager (TAM) will provide tactical account management services to assigned key large enterprise clients and partner with Client Support Analysts to deliver best-in-class support. The TAM is hands-on with the Ceridian Dayforce product and demonstrates a strong technical aptitude in order to collaborate with R&D, Implementation, and other key stakeholders ensuring client success and satisfaction. In addition to managing day-to-day client incidents, the TAM responsibilities include: relationship management, identifying improvement opportunities and recommending best practices, architecting effective application solutions, incident management, upgrade planning and coordination, resource and effort prioritization, and other activities that drive client success. The TAM is a skilled partner and the client’s trusted advisor, and finds opportunities to develop a long term relationship with customers by understanding their business operations and optimizing the Ceridian solution to meet their strategic goals and functional needs.
- Maintain the highest level of client satisfaction by developing relationships at all levels within the client organization and delivering high quality solutions
- Meet or exceed targeted Net Promoter Score (NPS) levels and client retention metrics
- Ensure adherence to Client Service Level Agreements (SLAs)
- Provide detailed information about Ceridian products, updates, issues, workarounds, and product release announcements
- Investigate functional and technical issues and deliver best practice recommendations to the client
- Plan, coordinate, and support application upgrades changes and hotfixes
- Solicit client feedback and leverage internal partners to drive product and operational improvements
- Partner with Support Management to continuously improve efficiency and quality of service to clients
- Engage with resources in Hosting, R&D, and Implementation to drive issues to closure
- Provide status reports and account specific KPIs and metrics, as required
- Establish recurring support targets and monitor performance
- Manage priorities and timely updates for ongoing incidents through the use of Support Portal and other standard tools
- Continually advocate for Clients and find new ways to add value to the Client
- Provide crisis management, escalation management, and EBRs
- Identify client success criteria and execute on game plan
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or relevant software/computer related fields
- 5-10 years of support, education, consulting/implementation, or related experience
- 2 to 5 years of large account/Enterprise account management experience in a SaaS model
- 2-5 years of proven domain knowledge in two or more HCM areas (Workforce Management, HR, Payroll, Benefits, Recruiting, Performance management)
- Strong technical background with a proven ability to resolve highly complex issues
- Outstanding oral and written communication skills
- Proven ability to motivate and lead a team of analysts
- Excellent organizational and decision making skills
- Deep familiarity with Microsoft Technology (.Net / Windows Server / SQL Server)
Ceridian combines the excitement of a startup environment, with the growth opportunities of a large organization. We believe our employees should be happy and healthy, with peace of mind and a sense of fulfillment. We provide our employees with comprehensive benefits for various life circumstances and needs, great opportunities for career development, and a balanced lifestyle to achieve personal and professional success.
Ceridian is fueled by the diversity of our talented employees. We are an equal opportunity employer and embrace all individuals and what makes them unique. We consider all applicants, regardless of age, religion, race, color, ancestry, gender, gender identity, disability, national origin, race, sexual orientation, military or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws. We enthusiastically encourage all individuals to apply for positions that fit their passions. Come join our inclusive team and start collaborating with us on award winning projects!
We thank all applicants in advance for their interest in this position, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.View Source