The Automotive Technician plays an integral role in Birchwood Automotive Group achieving the highest level of customer satisfaction after the purchase of a vehicle. The successful candidate is will have the ability to maintain current product and technical knowledge, to estimate time of service and repair needed, and to diagnose and complete the required work right the first time. Using industry-leading technology, the Automotive Technician will diagnose repairs required on a wide range of vehicles.
What you will get:
– Living in a great city offering quality of life for you and your family (we offer relocation bonus!!!)
– Fantastic work environment, with great work-life balance
– Full benefits package
– Medical and dental insurance 100% paid by Birchwood
– High volume shops, plus very competitive rates
Essential Skills / Details
– All technicians from Level 3 to Red Seal
– Ability to diagnose and problem solve independently
– Comfortable leveraging technology for most day to day repairs
– Thrive in a fast-paced environment where optimal production is supported
– High attention to detail with proven time management and organizational skills
– A commitment to continuous learning and professional development
– A Class 5 driver’s license and drivers abstract are required
Birchwood is Manitoba’s largest automotive retailer network. Our 23 franchises include two state-of-the-art collision repair centres and four Birchwood Credit Solutions locations, and offer sales, services, and parts to meet our customers’ automotive needs. We’re a recognized leader in the retail automotive industry, not only for our diverse workforce reflecting our community, but also our unparalleled commitment to team members, customers, partners, and neighbourhoods. At Birchwood, our days begin and end with gratitude, personal leadership, trust, respect, continuous improvement and generosity.
Salary / Wage Range
To be discussed during interview process.