ADMINISTRATIVE ACCOUNTING ASSISTANT (Winnipeg, Manitoba)
Are you looking for a hybrid role of administrative / accounting? Do you have an understanding of accounting basics and a willingness to learn? As the Administrative Accounting Assistant, you will be responsible for a variety of clerical and accounting duties. If you’re a friendly professional with excellent customer service skills, we’d love to hear from you!
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
* Basic reception duties – answer phones, greet clients, etc.
* Enter bills into accounting system
* Print cheques and financial statements
* General office duties – order office supplies, be the liaison for office machines, maintenance, etc.
* Manage and input information into the time and billing system
* Data entry of payroll and vendor information
* Minimum 1 year of AP / AR experience
* Reception experience an asset
* Friendly and professional demeanor
* Organized and detail-oriented
* Able to work and learn independently
* Skilled with use of MS Office and accounting software
If you are interested in this position, please send a resume to Lillian Goossen at email@example.com
Note: We thank all those who apply. However, only those selected for further consideration will be contacted.
ABOUT ACCOUNTANTS NOW:
Does your current job harness your full potential? As a recruitment firm dedicated solely to the accounting and finance sector in Manitoba, Accountants Now can help. Think of Accountants Now as a personal shopper for your accounting and finance career: First, we get to know you – your skills, experience, career goals, and desired work culture. Next, we pick the best career opportunities from an exclusive list, many of which you will never see advertised. Finally, once you have found a perfect fit, Accountants Now helps ensure a smooth transition. Best of all, we offer this service at no cost to you. When you’re prepared to take the next step in your career, Accountants Now will be ready.